Right now, Panda and OvenMitt are in Nice, France on vacation. At first, Panda was unwilling to submit to an interview, but after some goading and prying, OvenMitt was finally able to get Panda to answer some questions about her experiences on the trip so far.
1. What has been your favorite thing you have done so far?
“I have to look at my pictures. I don’t know– what have we done? WAZO Brunch? ”
“That was your favorite thing?”
“No– getting your hair cut.”
2. What has been the most surprising thing about the trip so far?
“Everything’s closed in the afternoon!”
(Specifically in Ventimiglia, Italy)
3. What has been the worst thing you have eaten on the trip?
“The egg-thingy on the plane?”
4. What has been the best thing you have eaten on this trip?
“The pizza? The pizza!”
“Care to elaborate?”
5. What’s one thing we have done that you wish we hadn’t done?
“I wish we didn’t go sit at that one place while we were looking for breakfast… The server wasn’t that nice. And the breakfast didn’t look like anything that special for the price.”
6. Who has been your favorite person we have met so far on the trip?
“The adorable twins at the park sitting on a bench”
7. Who has been the most annoying person we have met on the trip?
“The server?” (See above)
8. What’s your favorite thing we have watched on television?
“I don’t know– uh, Super Talent…That’s the only thing that I remember.”
9. What do you wish you had brought with you that you did not?
“My scarf…because it’s cold.”
10. What have you missed the most about North America?
“Restaurants that are open all day every day…no, can I change that? I miss my routine.”
“What do you mean by ‘I miss my routine’?”
“I didn’t really have to think that much about what to do for my day.”